Suite 10 is a two-bedroom suite featuring 980 sq. ft. professionally designed open floor plan of comfortable quality living space—hardwood floors throughout the living areas and bedrooms and heated tiled floor in the spa-style bathroom.
Rate: $8800.00 – 9100.00
Suite 101 is a one-bedroom suite providing 780 sq. ft. of comfortable self-contained living space. This suite features hardwood floors & stained glass windows throughout, with leather couches, antique & contemporary furniture with tasteful art & decorations.
Rate: $3400.00 – $6600.00
Suite 102 is a studio suite providing 435 sq. ft. of comfortable living space. This suite features a Sterns & Foster Luxury queen-size sleep set, hardwood floors, a log-burning fireplace for romantic evening enjoyment, and restored stained glass windows.
Rate: $2800.00 – $4730.00
Suite 201 is a one-bedroom suite providing 860 sq. ft. of comfortable living space. This suite features hardwood floors & stained glass windows throughout, a living room with leather couches, antique furniture, and an extensive art collection.
Rate: $3800.00 – $6970.00
Fully restored heritage classic with modern comforts and luxury amenities. Private accommodations designed as a home away from home for extended guests looking for an alternative to high-rise condo rentals and busy downtown hotels. Features quality furnishings, tasteful décor, high-quality bedding, self-contained bathrooms with clawfoot tubs with showers, and fully equipped chef-quality kitchens. Dedicated outdoor seating areas are exclusive for each suite. We care about your comfort and work to ensure a fabulous guest experience and the most enjoyable stay.
Each Suite features an independent electrical service to avoid any power interruption or electrical overload, and gas-fired on-demand water heaters ensure constant hot water. In addition, all rooms feature thermostatically controlled heating to provide guests personalized comfort.
The latest sound separation technologies have been incorporated throughout the building to reduce sound transmission between suites. The property was extensively renovated and restored to include all of the following:
- Restored stained glass windows.
- Restored and refinished hardwood floors.
- High-quality wool carpets in hallway common areas.
- Repaired and refinished wainscot woodwork and wood trim.
- Brick fireplaces restored to their original condition.
- Heritage style solid fir entry doors custom built to meet fire code requirements.
- Original refinished fir wood windows featuring custom-built storm windows.
- Completely restored original front porch with private back balcony.
- Claw foot bathtubs, restored and refinished to their original condition.
- Custom-built kitchen cabinets with granite countertops.
- Modern appliances in all suites.
- Landscaped gardens with private back yard and sun patio with lounge chairs.
- New foundation with seismic upgrades
- New electrical system with separate electric service to each Suite.
- Natural gas On Demand hot water system providing unlimited hot water.
- New plumbing throughout the entire building.
- Completely insulated to meet or exceed Building Code requirements.
- All new wallboard finished with high-quality paints.
- Multiple sound separation systems between suites.
- Engineered fire sprinkler protection system.
- Certified fire alarm system.
- In-suite smoke and CO2 detection systems.
- Laundry facilities with industrial quality coin-operated washer and dryer.