Rates: All rates are in Canadian dollars.
Occupancy: Based on single or double occupancy, unless specified differently. The larger suites may be able to accommodate additional people. The extra person charge is $35 per person per night, and bed options include:
- Single-size fold-out foam mattress.
- Twin-size inflatable mattress.
- Large couch.
Reservation deposit & balance payments: A 50% deposit is required to confirm a reservation, with the rental balance payable 30-days before arrival.
- Damage Deposit: Can be paid before or upon arrival.
- Taxes: Stays of 30-nights or more are not subject to tax.
- Payments: Can be made by electronic bank transfer, bank draft, Interac, personal cheque, traveler’s cheque, or with cash. There is a 3% surcharge for credit Card payments.
- Security: We ask for picture IDs for new guests.
Note: Rates and availability are subject to change without notice until the reservation is confirmed with a deposit.
Children: Are by advance arrangement and subject to bedding requirements. Unfortunately, most of our suites are not children-friendly. However, our 2 Bedroom Suite 10 is available for families with children by advance arrangement and subject to bedding requirements.
Smoking: There is no smoking allowed inside or near the building. The new City of Vancouver by-law 9835 states that no smoking is permitted anywhere within 6 meters/18 feet of any opening windows or doors.
Pets: Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate pets at this time due to pet allergies of extended stay guests. Please accept our apologies.
Check-in Time: Normally after 4:00 pm, but we may be able to accommodate an early arrival if preferred. If you arrive before 4:00 pm and your suite is not yet ready, you are welcome to leave your bags, collect the keys, finalize your payments, and check in later in the day at your convenience.
Check-out Time: Check-out time is 10:00 am, but we may be able to accommodate a late check-out if desired. If we can’t accommodate a late check-out, you are welcome to store your luggage with us and collect your belongings later in the day.
Cancellations & No-Show Policies
We recommend guests obtain travel insurance that covers medical expenses and flight and accommodation cancellations.
- If the reservation is canceled more than 30 days before the check-in date, there will be a $150.00 administration fee to cover banking and re-renting costs.
- Reservations canceled less than 30 days before the check-in date; we will retain your payment.
- No-Shows will be charged the total amount of their rental.